The Kiwi-Coin Bitcoin Exchange
Kiwi-Coin is the 100% New Zealand owned and operated online exchange for bitcoins.
Kiwi-Coin is founded by group of kiwi bitcoin-enthusiasts with 6 years experience in bitcoin.
We have built a secure bitcoin trading platform and are inviting the public to participate in the market which is run on our platform.
We have online public chat (for registered and non-registered users) and we are looking forward to discussing our service with you and we are always open to your proposal as to how we can improve our service.
We accept NZD deposits and doing NZD withdrawals only from/to New Zealand bank accounts. Looking to buy/sell bitcoins in any other places around the world? Here is the nice site to start with: buybitcoinworldwide.com
- Registered NZ Financial Service Provider
- 100% NZ owned and operated
- XBT/NZD market
- Free test mode with free test bitcoins
- Live order book
- Online public chat
- Online support
- Support tickets system
- API for automated trading
Contact & Feedback
We are committed to providing uncompromising Customer Support and the service we are providing is known to be unmatched across NZ. Hundreds of customers continue to rely on us for their cryptocurrency needs.
For help with withdrawing/depositing, account verification and generally with your account matters use Support Chat page. You can contact us on the page either via a support ticket, or if there's an urgent matter, via Online Support.
Support tickets are only available for registered users. You can sign up on the Create an Account page.
For anonymous users, the chat for Online Support is being cleared after a period of inactivity, so to get a response you need to keep the page open.
For your suggestions on how to improve Kiwi-Coin, feature requests, general feedback, your help to us and other matters, you can reach us at [email protected]
For important updates and news we have a twitter account! Subscribe! @kiwi_coin_com
- Market-Maker fee: 0.4%
- Market-Taker fee: 0.8%
- NZD deposit fee: none
- NZD withdrawal fee: fixed $10.00 per transaction
- XBT deposit fee: none
- XBT withdrawal fee: miners fee only, depends on network condition, very roughly: 0.00001 XBT per transaction
 What does Market-Maker/Market-Taker mean?
- You are Market-Maker if your order are sitting in the order book and somebody is taking that.
- You are Market-Taker if you(your order) are taking somebody elses order.
- You are a Market-Maker if you have created an 'Advanced' or 'Floating' order and your order was sitting in the order book at the time a taker took it.
- You are always a Market-Taker if you have created a 'Simple' order.
- You are also a Market-Taker if you have created an 'Advanced' order which matched the price of an opposite order and executed instantly which will always be a better or the same price for you than you setup in your 'Advanced' order.
- You are also a Market-Taker if your 'Floating' order price has been changed by the system and as result of that new price of your 'Floating' order it is matched by the price of an opposite order and has executed.